MoodleMoot Global is the main event on the Moodle calendar. It offers everyone in the Moodle community the opportunity to develop the skills they need to deliver transformative online learning experiences. Join us in Barcelona from September 27-29 to network with Moodle peers and learn best practices for teaching, developing and managing Moodle.
Get insights into Moodle success stories from platinum sponsors – Catalyst and 3ipunt Solutions
We are pleased to announce that Certified Premium Moodle Service Providers Catalyst IT and 3ipunt are Platinum Sponsors for MoodleMoot Global 2022.
- Computer catalyst, 2021 Moodle Global Certified Service Provider of the Year, is a multi-regional group of Moodle software specialists with teams in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the UK. Catalyst has been contributing to the development of Moodle since 2004 and providing outstanding technical expertise and implementation of Moodle learning environments to organizations around the world. With clients including the University of Bath, City University Dublin, Coventry University, Concordia University and CQUniversity, at MoodleMoot Global you’ll hear Catalyst IT talk about their backup success, scaling and implementing complex integrations for leading educational institutions.
- Winner of the 2021 Major Open Source Contributor to the Moodle Project Award, 3ipunt has over 17 years of experience in open source initiatives and bespoke solutions for Moodle-based projects. With success in the pharmaceutical, publishing, NFP, healthcare and higher education sectors with clients such as McGraw Hill, the Open University of Catalonia, the American Museum of Natural History and the Generalitat de Catalunya, 3ipunt will be sharing both Moodle LMS and Moodle Workplace case studies at MoodleMoot Global 2022.
Take the stage and make an impact – abstract submission closes June 30, 2022
Your Moodle best practices and expertise can inspire and help educators and organizations around the world. Here’s your chance to get on stage!
We are looking for relevant submissions for educators, administrators or developers and address one or more of the following topics.
- Moodle of the future
- Realizing the full potential of Moodle
- Integration of Moodle with external tools
- Support an international community
- Learner-Centered Education: Empowering Learners
- Using Moodle in unique and unexpected ways
By sharing how you use Moodle, you can help others find best practices to improve the learning experience for their students and teams.
Give back to the Moodle community by sharing your experiences and help overcome discrimination, marginalization and exclusion in education! Your presentation can also help set priorities for the future development of Moodle.
Submit your abstract before June 30, 2022.
Early registration will save you up to €250!
Signing up for MoodleMoot Global now will save up to €250 + VAT. All tickets include access to the full MoodleMoot Global on 27, 28 and 29 September 2022 and access to:
- All event spaces, sessions and conferences.
- Lunches and refreshments (including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and social drinks).
- Workshops and networking.
- Moodle party.
- And a few other surprises!
Early registration closes on July 31, 2022.
Get ready for sunny days and warm nights at #MootGlobal22!